- Wipe all areas using the supplied Sentinel CLEANSE (Panel Wipe) to remove any oils or residue from the claying or polishing.
- Drip 10 drops of Sentinel EXTREME onto the applicator pad and apply the coating to approximately 300mm square. Apply in all directions to ensure full coverage. Buff the area immediately with a clean microfiber buffing towel. Buff sooner to avoid cloudy results.
- Repeat application process on adjacent area, then the next until the entire paintwork surface of the car / boat / yacht is finished.
- Complete your car / boat / yacht’s body, headlamps, decals, etc but do not apply to the glass*.
- The coating should be left at least 2-4 hours and will be completely cured in seven days.
- To avoid water marking on the coated panels during the curing period (seven days), you may apply a thin layer of the supplied Sentinel Quick Detail. This will provide a sacrificial barrier for your coating to be fully cured.
- After 7 days, you may apply the second layer of Sentinel EXTREME. This is optional and dependant of amount remaining product.
- When applying second layer of coating, a larger area may be used increasing up to 500mm max.
AFTERCARE & MAINTENANCE
- After washing with pH Neutral detergent car shampoo (Sentinel RELEASE), rinse the car / boat / yacht thoroughly.
- Whilst still wet, apply the SENTINEL Quick Detail using the misting spray to paintwork one panel at a time.
- Use a microfiber drying towel in straight lines to work until almost dry.
- Buff with high quality clean microfiber towels to finish.
- For extra gloss and extended durability, the SENTINEL MIST+ (QD) can be applied to the clean and dry paintwork by misting onto a clean microfiber cloth, gently spread over each panel in turn, then buffed to a high gloss.
Following the Aftercare procedures will further extend the duration of the protection to last five(5) years or longer.
- Do Not Apply To The Glass. This product differs from the one we have for glass and are not exchangeable.
- If using the last of the coating product, concentrate on the horizontal panels, hood, roof etc.
- Take note of the time to begin to coat as this is the drying time reference point.
- Use a new buffing Microfiber towel for every few panels.
- Use personal protection equipment (gloves, safety glasses, mask)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not ingest. Seek medical advice
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin
- Store out of sunlight and in a cool dry area
- Do not use in conjunction with other products
- Drying times will be reduced in warmer temperatures