SENTINEL LAMINA coating is a specially formulated coating that fills and protects the pores within the leather and seals in the color. The application is easy and lasting, making the treated surfaces easy to keep clean and looks new. Best used following a cleaning and nourishing cycle with SENTINEL HIDE Cleaner. It can be applied as a single layer or can be multi-layered depending on requirements. With proper maintenance, it will further extend the duration of the protection to last longer.
Wash the surface clean with Sentinel HIDE Cleaner and wipe it dry.
- Wipe all surfaces using the supplied Sentinel CLEANSE (Panel Wipe) to remove any oils or residue from the washing or cleaning.
- Drip 10 – 12 drops of SENTINEL LAMINA coating onto the applicator pad and apply coating to approximately 300mm square. Apply in all directions to ensure full coverage. When “wetness” on the coating has passed, buff the area lightly with a clean microfiber buffing towel. Drying times are reduced with warmer temperatures. Buff sooner to avoid cloudy results.
- Repeat application process on adjacent area, then the next until all the surfaces are finished.
- Do not apply to the glass*.
- The coating should be left at least 2-4 hours or longer.
- After 7 days, you may apply the second layer of SENTINEL LAMINA. This is optional and dependant on the amount of remaining product.
- When applying the second layer of SENTINEL LAMINA, a larger area may be used increasing up to 500mm square max.
- Do Not Apply To The Glass. This product differs from the one we have for glass and are not exchangeable.
- If using the last of the coating product, concentrate on the horizontal surfaces.
- Take note of the time to began to coat as this is the drying time reference point.
- Use a new buffing Microfiber towel for buffing the surfaces.
- Use personal protection equipment (gloves, safety glasses, mask).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not ingest. Seek medical advice.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
- Store out of sunlight and in a cool dry area.
- Do not use in conjunction with other products.
- Drying times will be reduced in warmer temperatures.