SENTINEL PREMIUM coating is classed as a Professional Detailer Level Product for premium protection. It is developed and tested on high-end luxury cars, both new and old. Once fully cured, the coating provides a showroom-like gloss with excellent durability. SENTINEL PREMIUM coating can be applied in a single layer or multi-layered for added protection and greater durability. With proper maintenance and using Sentinel Maintenance Guide, it can provides up to two(2) – three(3) years or more of protection.
- Wipe all areas using the supplied Sentinel CLEANSE (Panel Wipe) to remove any oils or residue from the claying or polishing.
- Drip 10 -12 drops of SENTINEL PREMIUM onto the applicator cloth using the supplied applicator block. Apply the coating to approximately 300mm square. Apply in all directions to ensure full coverage. When “wetness” on the coating has passed, buff the area with a clean microfiber buffing towel. Drying times are reduced with warmer temperatures. Buff sooner to avoid cloudy results.
- Repeat application process on adjacent area, then the next until the entire paintwork surface is finished.
- Complete your car’s paintwork, headlamps, decals, etc but do not apply to the glass*.
- The coating should be left at least 2-4 hours and will be completely cured in seven days.
- To avoid water marking on the coated panels during the curing period (seven days), you may apply a thin layer of Sentinel MIST (QD). This will provide a sacrificial barrier for your coating to be fully cured.
- After 7 days, you may apply the second layer of SENTINEL PREMIUM. This is optional and dependant on the amount of remaining product.
- When applying second layer of SENTINEL PREMIUM, a larger area may be used increasing up to 500mm square max.
AFTERCARE & MAINTENANCE
- After washing with pH Neutral detergent car shampoo (Sentinel RELEASE), rinse the car thoroughly.
- Whilst still wet, apply the SENTINEL MIST using the misting spray to paintwork one panel at a time.
- Buff and dry with high quality clean microfiber towels to finish.
- For extra gloss and extended durability, the SENTINEL MIST+ can be applied to the clean and dry paintwork by misting onto a clean microfiber cloth, gently spread over each panel in turn, then buffed to a high gloss.
Following the Aftercare procedures will further extend the duration of the protection to last two(2) to three(3) years or longer.
- Do Not Apply To The Glass. This product differs from the one we have for glass and are not exchangeable.
- If using the last of the coating product, concentrate on the horizontal panels, hood, roof etc.
- Take note of the time to begin to coat as this is the drying time reference point.
- Use a new buffing Microfiber towel for every few panels.
- Use personal protection equipment (gloves, safety glasses, mask).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not ingest. Seek medical advice.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
- Store out of sunlight and in a cool dry area.
- Do not use in conjunction with other products.
- Drying times will be reduced in warmer temperatures.
- Durable Hard coating
- Easy to apply with experience
- Durability: 24 – 36 months and/or more (with proper maintenance)
- Permanent Bonding
- Barrier protection against acid rains, bird droppings, oxidation & corrosion
- UV & weather resistance
- Super hydrophobic effect
- Self cleaning effect
- Deep, high glossy, slick finish
- Can be multi-layered
- Easy cleaning and maintenance