SENTINEL RIM (High Temperature) coating is a high gloss alloy wheel coating that provides the protection needed for the extreme heat that alloy wheels encounter. Heat resistant hard coating resists brake dust keeping the wheels cleaner and in turn easier to clean. SENTINEL RIM (HT) coating can be used in a single coat or multi-layered for additional protection and ease of future cleaning.
- Wipe all surfaces using the supplied Sentinel CLEANSE (Panel Wipe) to remove any oils or residue from washing or cleaning.
- Drip 10 -12 drops of SENTINEL RIM (HT) onto the applicator pad and apply coating in all directions to ensure full coverage. When “wetness” on the coating has passed, buff the area with a clean microfiber buffing towel. Drying times are reduced with warmer temperatures. Buff sooner to avoid cloudy results.
- Repeat application process on adjacent area, then the next until all the rims are finished.
- Do not apply to the glass*.
- The coating should be left at least 2-4 hours without contact with water and will be completely cured in seven days.
- After 7 days, you may apply the second layer of SENTINEL RIM (HT). This is optional and dependant on the amount of remaining product.
- When applying second layer of SENTINEL RIM (HT), a larger area may be applied.
AFTERCARE & MAINTENANCE
- After washing with Sentinel Rim Cleaner, rinse the surface thoroughly.
- Clean and dry the surface thoroughly with a clean microfiber towel.
- For extended durability, the SENTINEL RIM (HT) can be applied to the clean and dry surfaces every 12 months.
Following the Aftercare procedures will further extend the duration of the protection to last one(1) to two(2) years or longer.
- Do Not Apply To The Glass. This product differs from the one we have for glass and are not exchangeable.
- Take note of the time to begin to coat as this is the drying time reference point.
- Use a new buffing Microfiber towel for buffing.
- Use personal protection equipment (gloves, safety glasses, mask).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not ingest. Seek medical advice.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
- Store out of sunlight and in a cool dry area.
- Do not use in conjunction with other products.
- Drying times will be reduced in warmer temperatures.