SENTINEL TRIM coating has been specifically formulated for durable and darkening applications. It can be applied as a single layer or multi-layered depending on your requirements and to extend protection duration. SENTINEL TRIM coating has been applied and tested to provide a slick darkening effect on all prepared trim finishes. With proper care and follow our Sentinel Maintenance guide, SENTINEL TRIM coating can provides protection up to one(1) to two(2) years and/or longer.
- Wipe all areas using the supplied Sentinel CLEANSE (Panel Wipe) to remove any oils or residue from washing or cleaning.
- Drip 10 -12 drops of SENTINEL TRIM onto the applicator pad and apply coating ONLY IN ONE direction. Allow to air dry. Do not buff the surfaces.
- Repeat application process on adjacent area, then the next until all the trims/bumpers are finished.
- Do not apply to the glass*.
- The coating should be left at least 2-4 hours without contact with water and will be completely cured in seven days.
- After 7 days, you may apply the second layer of SENTINEL TRIM. This is optional and dependant on the amount of remaining product.
- When applying second layer of SENTINEL TRIM, a larger area may be applied.
AFTERCARE & MAINTENANCE
- After washing with pH Neutral detergent car shampoo (Sentinel RELEASE), rinse the surface thoroughly.
- Clean and dry the surface thoroughly with a clean microfiber towel.
- A layer of Sentinel TRIM Rescue (Trim Restorer/Dressing) can be applied as desired.
- Buff with high quality clean microfiber towels to finish.
- For extended durability, the SENTINEL TRIM can be applied to the clean and dry surfaces every 12 months.
Following the Aftercare procedures will further extend the duration of the protection to last one(1) to two(2) years or longer.
- Do Not Apply To The Glass. This product differs from the one we have for glass and are not exchangeable.
- Take note of the time to begin to coat as this is the drying time reference point.
- Use a new buffing Microfiber towel for every few panels.
- Do Not Apply SENTINEL TRIM coating on top of Sentinel Trim Rescue.
- Use personal protection equipment (gloves, safety glasses, mask).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not ingest. Seek medical advice.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
- Store out of sunlight and in a cool dry area.
- Do not use in conjunction with other products.
- Drying times will be reduced in warmer temperatures.