- Squeeze a coin-sized amount of Sentinel HIDE Cleaner onto a damp Nano Cleaning Sponge (Magic Sponge) and clean gently in both circular and linear motion rinsing the applicator often. Apply more of the Sentinel HIDE Cleaner if needed for a larger area or stubborn stains. Wipe off excess Sentinel HIDE Cleaner with a clean damp microfiber towel.
- Wipe all surfaces using the supplied Sentinel CLEANSE (Panel Wipe) to remove any oils or residue from the cleaning or washing.
- Drip 10 – 12 drops of Sentinel LAMINA onto the applicator pad and apply the coating to approximately 300mm square. Apply in all directions to ensure full coverage. When “wetness” on the coating has passed, buff the area with a clean microfiber buffing towel. Drying times are reduced with warmer temperatures. Buff sooner to avoid cloudy results.
- Repeat the application process on adjacent area, then the next until all the entire surfaces of the area are finished.
- Do not apply to the glass*.
- The coating should be left at least 2-4 hours or longer.
- After 7 days, you may apply the second layer of Sentinel LAMINA. This is optional and dependant of amount remaining product.
- When applying the second layer of coating, a larger area may be used increasing up to 500mm square max.
AFTERCARE & MAINTENANCE
- Clean the surface with a clean damp microfiber towel. Let it air dry.
- When the surface is clean & dry, gently spread the SENTINEL HIDE CARE over each surface with an applicator.
- Rub thoroughly in all directions for full coverage.
Following the Aftercare procedures will further extend the duration of the protection to last longer.
- Do Not Apply To The Glass. This product differs from the one we have for glass and are not exchangeable.
- If using the last of the coating product, concentrate on the horizontal surfaces.
- Take note of the time to begin to coat as this is the drying time reference point.
- Use personal protection equipment (gloves, safety glasses, mask)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not ingest. Seek medical advice
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin
- Store out of sunlight and in a cool dry area
- Do not use in conjunction with other products
- Drying times will be reduced in warmer temperatures