- Clean all glass & windscreen surfaces with shampoo. Remove gently any stubborn contaminants with the supplied Soft Foam Sanding Sponge with plenty of soapy water. Always must keep your surface lubricated when using the Soft Foam Sanding Sponge and take care not to touch adjacent paintwork or trims with the abrasive pad.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry with a microfiber towel or blower if available.
- Wipe all areas using the supplied sachet of Sentinel CLEANSE (Panel Wipe). This will remove any oils or residue from the washing and cleaning. Wipe with clean microfiber towel.
- Start applying the coating onto all the side windows, rear windscreen then finally the front windscreen.
- Drip 10 drops of Sentinel OPTIC onto the applicator cloth using the supplied applicator block. Apply the coating to approximately 300mm square. Apply in all directions to ensure full nano coverage. When “wetness” on the coating has passed, wipe the area gently with a clean microfiber buffing towel before flipping the towel and buffing any remaining excess coating. Buff sooner to avoid cloudy results.
- Repeat application process on adjacent area, then the next until all the glass & windscreen are completed.
- The coating should be left and completely dry at least 2-4 hours and will be completely cured in seven days.
- During this curing period, you may gently and lightly clean dry with a clean microfiber towel when the surfaces are wet.
- After 6 months, you may apply the second layer of Sentinel OPTIC coating. This is optional and depending on usage and the amount of remaining product.
- When applying second layer of coating, a larger area may be used increasing up to 500mm max.
AFTERCARE & MAINTENANCE
- After washing with pH Neutral detergent car shampoo (Sentinel RELEASE), rinse the surfaces thoroughly. Avoid use of harsh chemicals or cheap soaps or shampoos.
- Dry the surfaces with a clean microfiber towel.
Following the Aftercare procedures will further extend the duration of the protection to last longer.
- If using the last of the coating product, concentrate on the side windows.
- Use the Soft Foam Sanding Sponge only when you need to remove stubborn contaminants. Use with plenty of water when using the Soft Foam Sanding Sponge and discard when finished.
- Do not use the Soft Foam Sanding Sponge on the two side rear mirrors.
- Use a new buffing Microfiber towel to buff the surfaces.
- Discard any microfiber towels used for buffing the coating. The fibres will become like glass needles and damage surfaces if reused, even after washing.
- Use personal protection equipment (gloves, safety glasses, mask)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not ingest. Seek medical advice
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin
- Store out of sunlight and in a cool dry area
- Do not use in conjunction with other products
- Drying times will be reduced in warmer temperatures